Alas, I am so late with this it should come with a minus sign after the 2013. No excuses though, I simply did not make my writing a priority, and let reality leave tire tracks over my soul. Kibitzing aside, here are my goals for this year.
- Write 1000 words a day, every day. (Already behind on this, but I will start tomorrow, no kidding, seriously … )
- Submit manuscript for Grail of Culloden to an agent in the form of a query letter by the end of
- Submit a proposal for Toilet Tales to an agent and the formal inquiry letter by the end of
- Revise the Nanowrimo manuscript of The Dragon Heartstone by the end of
- Submit manuscript Dragon Heartstone to an agent in the form of a query letter by the end of May.
- Create a new blog post every two weeks.
- In addition to submitting manuscripts to agents in the form of query letters, also send manuscripts out as unsolicited manuscripts to a select number of publishers that will accept simultaneous submissions.
Ultimately I want to try and elicit some sort of response, whether it be praise, or more likely a gag-reflex, snide comment, or unrestrained laughter from an agent/publisher by the end of the year.